January 27, 2014

Getting bigger

The baby is getting bigger which means I am getting more uncomfortable.  It's a blessing to be pregnant though.  There was a time I wasn't sure I wanted kids.  Mainly because I was scared of the unknown.  I didn't know how pregnancy would be.  I didn't know how I would do with labor.  And I didn't know if I would be a good mom.  Thankfully, I've gotten past all of that.  Well, mostly lol.  Each pregnancy has been different and this time has definitely been the hardest. Part of me worries how I will make it through the rest of the pregnancy but I keep going, one day at a time.  I still worry about labor, each one has been different.  Having a c-section still terrifies me and I worry that at least one of my pregnancies will end up in one.  I HOPE not but that thought is in my head.  And as far as being a good mom.  There are a lot of days where I feel like a great mom but then there are other days, not so much.  But I figure that's pretty normal right?  Overall, I am glad we have children and I'm glad to have a body that can bring these sweet babies into this world.  I am truly blessed to be a mother!

No comments: