November 02, 2013

Made it through

Halloween has come and gone which means Thanksgiving and Christmas are around the corner.  I don't know about anyone else but once Halloween is over, the rest of the year's holidays FLY by.  I'm ready though, I love this time of year!  As far as Halloween went though, it was good and the kids had a great time.  I finished our homemade costumes at the last minute and they turned out so cute.  I was really proud of myself for putting it all together and finishing it.  I was a little worried towards the end but it worked out great.  We got a lot of compliments on them.  The best part was that the girls loved their costumes and I love that it was a family costume we all could do.  The kids are already starting to think about ideas of what our costumes will be next year.  I love that they get so excited. 

No comments: