November 28, 2013

Clean and organized

I like to have things organized.  Or at least as much as I can and have time to do.  I have bins for my flours and sugars which I've always thought was helpful.  We have a number of shoe organizers throughout the house because shoes all over the floor are really annoying.  I have containers in my hall for bathroom supplies and essentials.  It just makes sense to have things organized and in spots that are easily accessible.  I know I  need help trying to organize our closets.  We have some big tubs containers but we could also use different types of cabinet organizers for the other things that aren't in tubs.  But one project at a time is about all I can handle and my closets are last on my list at the moment.  I'll get to them eventually.

No comments: