September 29, 2013

It's that time of year!

I love this time of year!  I know, I keep mentioning that fact, but it's true!  When I was in school, I hated this time of year because all of the new seasons of TV shows started up again and I had to do homework instead of watching them lol.  But now, I can watch them!  I've really liked watching The Voice and The Amazing Race started up too.  I think I heard Parenthood started again but I've missed that one so I'll have to check it out online.  I'm trying not to find NEW shows to watch because there are so many and boy, I could spend hours and hours in front of my TV if I had any more shows to watch.  Sometimes it's nice to veg on the couch and relax but other times it's nice to be productive and get things done.  Or sometimes I'll be productive AND watch TV.  How's that for a compromise? :D  So, what kinds of shows do you like to watch?

No comments: