September 05, 2013

Did a little, paying a lot

Today I had a couple of moments where I didn't feel completely awful.  So what do you do when you feel good?  You take your child to the dentist.  Then you come home feeling like crap.  But, after resting for a few hours and taking it easy, I started to feel better again.  So I took the kids to their music lesson.  And felt like crap.  But I didn't have time to think about it because it was back to school night.  So we went and picked up dinner, picked up the rest of the family, then went to school while eating dinner in the car.  The majority of the time at school was spent on my feet in classrooms full of other parents/kids which made them suffocating hot.  After an hour and a half, I couldn't take it anymore and had to leave.  I was shaky and close to passing out and in tears.  I had another obligation to go to after the school thing but I couldn't do it.  I felt really bad but the people for it were really understanding, which made me feel better.  Now, I'm resting again.  Sucks not being able to do much. 

No comments: