July 06, 2013

Too funny

My kids have been into telling jokes lately and they're pretty funny.  The jokes are near as funny as listening to my kids try and tell the joke.  I remember for the longest time they would try and tell knock knock jokes but the joke wouldn't make sense. I would listen and smile and they tried to tell different ones and laugh at themselves thinking they were so funny.  They are getting better and the jokes are almost as funny as they are, it's so cute.  I went looking for hunting/fishing jokes just last night to tell a friend.  Wow there are a ton of jokes online!  There were a ton of lawyer jokes which didn't surprise me.  I imagine even a corporate lawyer raleigh nc has heard enough jokes in their lifetime.  As long as the joke is clean and funny, I'm all ears.  Laughing truly is the best medicine!

No comments: