May 20, 2013

Technology age

I remember playing the game Oregon Trail in elementary school.  It was my favorite game and every time we had a chance to go to the computer lab and play, that's what I picked.  At that time it was a rare chance to get on the computers which made it very exciting when we did.  But now, there's a computer everywhere you go.  There are computers in people's pockets in the form of a cell phone.  Who knew we'd get to this point?  With so much technology, it's hard to keep up with it all.  I came across web to print solutions at eoncode.com and I had no idea what it was.  I'm sure it's very useful and people use it, but I wasn't even sure what it was.  That's not the only thing, there's a bunch of things I don't know about when it comes to technology.  Thankfully my husband knows quite a bit so between the two of us, we don't do too bad.  We even play Oregon Trail once in awhile. :)

No comments: