February 25, 2013

Rollercoaster weather

I haven't blogged in over a month but with good reason.  We have been busier than usual and we've been sick.  One person gets sick, we all get sick. Which means we're sick for weeks. :P  Now, my husband is sick again.  Gah!  This year has been the worst!  I really do think its because it's been so cold.  It goes from the 30's down to 0 then up again then down below zero. The fluctuating is keeping people indoors more and therefore everyone is getting really sick.  I hate being sick.  I don't mind the cold but the length of the cold weather is starting to wear on me.  I should look into kneipp products and some home remedies to ward this stuff off, whatever it is. I hope when the weather does clear up it sticks a little while.  The back and forth takes it toll, you can't even adjust. :P

No comments: