December 27, 2012

Sickies are here

Two days ago, one of my kids got sick. She was so happy Christmas morning but a few hours after opening up presents she asked to go back to bed because she wasn't feeling well/  Just an upset stomach but not much else.  Then the following day, a worse upset stomach and many bathroom trips and many blood nose trips accompanied by red eyes and a terrible headache.  She looked miserable I felt so bad for her.  She was in tears most of the day and on the couch because she felt so awful.  I couldn't blame her.  Today she woke up feeling better and has been playing more.  But today, I was the one to wake up feeling really sick with body aches, chills, sore throat, cough, rattle in my left lung, headache, sore eyes, and in the bathroom.  I can sympathize even more with my daughter for what she went through, this totally sucks.  I got to sleep in which helped for about 30 minutes then I felt terrible again and have been down ever since.  I tried to do little things to help my husband but it wasn't much.  Hopefully I feel better by tomorrow so I can go into work.  Hopefully no one else in the family gets sick!

No comments: