December 27, 2012

Nice to be recognized

I can still remember some of the awards I received in school.  For spelling, attendance, reading and so on.  Do you remember those?  It's nice being recognized.  My kids have received awards at school and they love it.  One of them will receive a big award in a few months and we're pretty excited about it!  It's fun being rewarded for doing something just like triangle direct marketing results and their accomplishment.  It goes to show that hard work doesn't always go unnoticed. With my family, I try to always thank them for what they do, I think it's important to.  Friends ask me why my kids are always so helpful, maybe it's because we express our gratitude to them for helping so much. It's nice whatever the reason.  We are so blessed!

No comments: