December 27, 2012

New year!

We had a great Christmas!  The kids loved their presents and didn't complain, not that they ever do. :)  I even heard this Christmas day "Mom, thanks for working so hard so we could have a Christmas!"  It was so sweet!  I am blessed with really good kids and I'm so grateful for them!  I love my little family!  Yesterday I had to go back to work and it was hard being away from home.  I love playing with the kids and their presents.  My day at work ended up being really terrible but coming home to a good family helped me forget about it.  We are still playing with presents and enjoying them today and that's been fun.  I got some new running shoes and I can't wait to use them soon!  My husband got some new hiking boots and he's excited to use them soon too.  I love this time of year and I'm looking forward to a new one next week!

No comments: