December 15, 2012

10 days

Only 10 days left until Christmas!!  Are you ready?  Did you buy all of your gifts yet?  Or do you still have a few left to get?  I think we're done for the most part.  We need to start wrapping to see if we missed anything.  I'm so excited!  It's fun to wrap up the gifts and make them look nice.  We have been very blessed this time of year.  I was able to pick up some hours at another clinic which meant we actually got a Christmas and the kids will be thrilled.  I haven't thought a lot about what I want.  What do you want?  Maybe you wanted romeo y julieta cigars or new golf clubs?  Me, I think the only thing I want is for my husband to find a job so I can stay home.  I love what I do but I'm starting to struggle being away from my kids.  So hopefully that happens soon for us!  In the meantime, we're going to have a great Christmas and I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: