October 25, 2012

It's coming along

A few months ago I created this lengthy to-do list.  The goal was to get everything taken care of before I went back to work.  On the upside, most of the list was taken care of.  There are still a few things left to do but for the most part, I'm pretty stoked most have been taken care of.  Since I made that list I realized there are a few more things I need to add to it.  One is editing and organizing all of my photo albums.  My husband backed them up for me thank goodness so if I ever accidentally erase hard drive off my computer I wouldn't freak out.  Although I'm pretty sure I wouldn't "accidentally" erase the hard drive lol.  I have my to-do list on the fridge and it's the perfect spot to help remind me what I need to do.  It works for me, it might for you too!

No comments: