September 13, 2012

It's September!

Do you know what that means?  For us, that means the rest of the year is going to fly by.  It's September already!  And not only that, it's almost half way through September!  School has started, recreational activities are going, and the holidays are coming.  I can't believe how grown up my kids are and how much they've grown just over the summer.  Between school and its activities, we're pretty busy.  Then add in their recreational activities and we're very busy.  Then with all of the holidays coming up, yeah, crazy busy!  I'm excited for it all though, it's a bit crazy but I love this time of year.  Spending the holidays with my husband and children is wonderful.  I couldn't ask for a better family! I love spending time together and making memories.  I love this everyday but especially during holidays.  So, even though it's early, I want to wish everyone happy holidays!!

No comments: