August 27, 2012

It's that time again

School.  When did my kids become old enough to go to school??  I love that they enjoy school and do well but I miss them when they're gone.  When they get home, they want to rest, but I want to hear about their day lol.  I like to hear who they played with, what things they learned, did they like lunch, what was their favorite part, all those things.  I love seeing what they bring home from school too.  I also love to volunteer when I can because then I can see what they're doing and how they get along with the other students.  Through out the year we try hard not to let the kids miss any days of school, for like dr appointments and such but there are those times when they get sick they have to stay home.  I don't know what kind of attendance software the school uses to keep track of that for all the students but I would think the majority try hard to be there everyday.  So while I'll miss them when they go, it's fun to see them learn and grow!

No comments: