September 25, 2012

Which is your favorite?

Out of the Avengers, which is your favorite?  Mine has to be Thor.  Loved that movie (minus a few creepy parts).  Most of my friends like Captain America the most.  Sorry, he's no Thor. :)  The movie The Avengers just came out today and my husband went out and bought it.  We got the Blu-Ray version and let me say it's pretty sweet!  I love a good vs evil type movie especially one that's so funny!  If you've seen the movie you know what I mean.  There are TONS of hilarious one liners and after we're doing watching it, we'll be quoting them for the next few days.  "Does mother knowest thou havest her drapes?" LOL!  It's a good show minus a few creepy parts.  If you haven't noticed, I don't do creepy.  There are a lot of movies I won't buy because of one or two scenes.  Why do they have to put crap in a good show??  It's never made sense to me.  Anyway, back to my movie.  GO AVENGERS!

No comments: