July 03, 2012

Trying to get comfortable

At this point in pregnancy, there are not many positions that are comfortable.  I could sit on my couch or in my recliner or lay in bed and be ok.  But since getting hurt, all of those are uncomfortable.  So what position is comfortable?  None really, it all depends on the moment.  Right now I'm sitting on the couch and a few minutes ago I felt ok but now I'm uncomfortable.  Laying in bed isn't comfortable, now matter the position.  Some are a little better than others, usually on my left side with a pillow between my knees, but it's not perfect.  Sitting on a physio ball used to be ok but not so much now.  I haven't tried one of those huge bean bags.  I may not be able to get out of it lol but if it's comfortable, I'd definitely try it!  In the meantime, I'll just have to wait for the baby to come and then get back to feeling more comfortable. :)

No comments: