July 05, 2012

A good read

I've always enjoyed reading, even when I was really young.  My mom would take me to the library and I'd always check out 20+ books at one time.  The librarians at first were always surprised and asked if I could get through them all before their due date.  My mom would laugh and inform them I'd be through them all before the week was out, which was true. :)  There are so many good books!  My MIL recently let me borrow a good audiobook called Edenbrooke.  I'm not that familiar with the top audiobooks but this one was really good.  It had a Pride and Prejudice type feel to it and had a happy ending. (I can't stand books with crappy endings lol.)  It was a bit predictable but a good read nonetheless.  I'll have to look into her other books.

3 comments:

Ambling Books said...

Thanks for including this link to our website!

However, Google is now penalizing our site due to links like this.

Please remove the link.

Thanks!


Jesse Fisher
Social Media Manager
AmblingBooks.com

Ambling Books said...

PLEASE REMOVE THE LINK FROM THIS PAGE TO OUR SITE.

Thanks! :)

Ambling Books said...

See above