June 23, 2012

More opportunities

My husband keeps hearing about different jobs that he qualifies for from different students and professors at school.  I LOVE that!  That means we are one step closer to being done and HAVING that career that my husband has always wanted!  My husband found another job just today that's here in the West which sounds promising.  We'll apply and see what happens.  I wonder if we should expand our job search just in case but I really don't want to go anywhere else.  I did have a brother move to Texas, he survived lol.  If we did move there and buy a house we'd have to look into granite houston or some place similar to get all those fun things we want for our home.  Who knows, maybe we won't stay out this way.  I would love that but we'll ultimately go where the job is!

No comments: