June 04, 2012

I'm a lucky girl

My husband is awesome.  Seriously.  I couldn't have asked to be married to a better man.  I wish every woman was as lucky as I am because I'm so blessed!  He really is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him.  Just yesterday I was on my computer and couldn't figure out why the printer wouldn't work.  What took me ten minutes to figure out and help from my SIL, would have taken my husband 5 seconds.  He knows things like that way better than me and because he knows them so well, I don't really take the time to remember how to do them because he's always here.  Sad, I know.  I couldn't tell you if we have a cable cover for our printer or even if one is needed.  All I know is it didn't work and took forever to get working again.  Thanks honey for always having my back on silly things like this but on the big things too!  Love you!!

No comments: