June 15, 2012

Exhausted

I'm so tired today I could cry.  It was one of those days when you know that as soon as you stop moving you're going to fall right asleep.  So I've tried to keep on the move.  At one point I sat down on my bed and stared at my pillow and thought how easy it would be to lay down and go right to sleep.  But I had the kids showering and it was time for dinner so I had to drag myself away from my comfy looking pillow.  Fixed dinner, played a board game with the kids, got them ready for bed, finished up paperwork for work, and even took a little bit to look up buying a newer car.  Of course towards the end of that I feel asleep. :P  I think I'm definitely ready for bed now.  (After I finish blogging of course lol!)  Tomorrow I look forward to sleeping in.  Hopefully that works out. :)

No comments: