March 17, 2012

Places to visit

I love hearing where people go on vacation. There are so many places I've never been and a lot more my kids haven't been yet. Every year we try to plan at least one vacation and see as many things as we can. It's a lot of fun for the whole family. I was talking to a girl I know and her family is going on a vacation to San Francisco. She is so excited and I can't blame her. Although, her family is driving there and that's the only part she's not excited about. With a full van, I wouldn't be either. It's going to take them almost a full day to get there and being squished between siblings is the worst. Hopefully the small quarters doesn't make anyone sick and hopefully none of them end up needing a san francisco blood test of any kind. That would for sure make their trip more miserable. Vacations are better spent healthy and happy! I hope when we go on vacation that none of us get sick either. I'll cross my fingers for that!

1 comment: