March 01, 2012

Hopefully it's ok

I'm referring to my watch in this cause. I worked with a patient today with contact precautions and so I always wash really really well afterwards. But today, in the process, I got my watch all wet and ended up washing it really well too just in case. I've never liked the idea of catching something from someone else so I've always been really good at trying to avoid those things. Not being pregnant, I'm even more cautious about it. I might need to get a new watch, one that's maybe waterproof so I can disinfect it without ruining it. Are the luminox navy seal watches waterproof? I know there are a bunch that are and probably wouldn't cost me more than what I paid for my current watch. Might be worth it otherwise I'll have to replace my watch every single week and that's not really an option!

No comments: