February 22, 2012

What will you do?

I love to hear what people do with their tax returns. I have friends who will use theirs to make home improvements. A lot of new carpet, kitchen and bathroom tile, paint jobs inside and outside of the house, that kind of thing. Then I have other friends who use their return to pay off credit cards and for some of them, their whole return is used on that. Other friends pay off other loans like student loans and who knows, maybe even title loans North Carolina they may have. A lot of returns I assume people use to pay off any debts they may have. That's what I would do! It would be awful not to get a return every year and I know plenty of people that have to pay. Hopefully we never get to that point, because those returns are a blessing. :)

1 comment:

Scott and Kel said...

Having two more deductions this year is going to be great...but all it's going to do is pay for those deductions!! However, I am SO thankful we will get that extra money to put toward those medical bills. I've seen shirts on twins that say "Buy one" on one baby and "Get one free" on the other-So Not True :)