March 11, 2012

Busy busy

That's been my life the past two weeks. I figure most people are pretty busy in general. There's always something to keep you running around. Papers to fill out, running the kids around, making phone calls, paying bills, cleaning the house, running errands and so on. But it seems like the last two weeks for me have been overly busy. If I was in bed before midnight, it was a good day. Made the next day pretty tough though. I started a new job which has had a lot to do with my crazy schedule. Working more hours makes for less time to do the other things you normally do in the day. But the job is going well and I've been able to stay on top of other things for the most part. Thankfully I have an amazing husband who helps take care of part of the load. He's pretty amazing! The kids have been great too adjusting to the changes. I couldn't ask for a better family! Things might be crazy at times but we're all doing well so I can't complain about it. :)

No comments: