December 05, 2011

I feel behind already

It's the 5th of December and I don't have more than a few gifts for Christmas. Usually I'm about done now but not this year. I want to go get more gifts but we have been INSANELY busy that it hasn't been at the forefront of my mind lately. I see all the magazines on my couch waiting for me to pick through them but I just don't have it in me to do it right now. We don't get a ton of presents, only a handful for everyone but still, I need to get on this. And for the most part I know what we need to get. My kids never asked for an xbox 360 controller because we don't have an Xbox. But one of my kids did say she wanted the Kinect. I asked her if she even know what that was and she said "no." LOL Definitely not going to buy it them, sorry kiddo. They'll be happy with this year though I think. I've been working a little extra and we'll have enough to make it a great holiday. I can't wait! Now if only I can find the time to get out and shop lol!

No comments: