September 08, 2011

Trips and money

My husband is so excited for all the field trips he will have for school this year. I'm so excited for him too! I remember when I was in school and we finally got to the hands on part. It really helps you to apply everything that you've learned. You can read books and books and books but unless you have hands on experience, some things won't be as clear. So he's excited and I'm excited for him. He's been gathering all the supplies he needs and has been talking to his teachers. He asked today about when they had to pay for supplies and the teacher told him. The teacher also joked that maybe my husband could be the cashier and collect everyone's money. While he'd do a good job serving as the cash drawer for the group, I don't think he wants to do it. He wants to go, learn, and have fun. Can't blame him!

No comments: