September 20, 2011

Sluggish

I have not been feeling well today. I woke this morning and it took me 10 minutes just to get out of bed. My eyes took a long time to adjust to the light and my body ached all over. The achy part was from my run yesterday, or at least I thought it was. As the day has gone on, instead of feeling better I've felt worse. We had to get ready for 2 appointments and by the time my hair was done, I was ready to get back into bed. That's when it hit me that just maybe I wasn't feeling cruddy from not getting enough sleep and running yesterday, maybe I was in fact getting sick. Dang. So we head to our first appointment and I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Thankfully we made it ok but my head was fuzzy and I couldn't concentrate. We came home for a quick lunch and headed out to our second appointment. I tried to be a little more cheery and focusing on that helped me feel better. Then we came home and my body shut down. So glad my husband came home early so I could take a nap. I crashed. I didn't move for an hour and a half. I felt a little more human afterwards though. We ran a few more errands and then I had an activity to go to. The nap gave me enough of a boost to finish out the day. And now, here I am blogging. And now, here I am leaving.

No comments: