September 09, 2011

Counting my blessings

I've known a number of people who have been in car accidents recently. Some were big accidents while others were just bender fenders. But still, an accident is an accident. I've never been in an accident, at least to my knowledge. I vaguely remember being in the car with a family member who hit a mailbox but that was so long ago I wonder if I was dreaming it or it actually happened lol. I'm very grateful though, accidents can be so scary and I'm glad I don't have to look into auto estimating software to see how much it would cost to fix something after a collision. I can't imagine what a person goes through, being so scared and then to possibly have your children in the car with you when it happens - yikes! I can't even think about such a thing without shuddering. So yes, I'm counting my blessings that no one in my family has ever been in an accident! I hope it stays that way for a long time too.

No comments: