July 16, 2011

He's so cute

My husband cracks me up, constantly. He's always making me laugh and I love it. I don't know how I got so lucky but I'm grateful. I was just thinking about the last time we were looking at houses together. (Not that we can afford one, but it's fun to look right?) I'll point out things I like and he'll point out things he likes. The part that's funny though, is if the house looks like a real fixer-upper, as long as it has a theater room with an awesome set of home theater system speakers, he'll really fall in love with it. He wouldn't buy it, but he's always wanted a home theater room so that always brightens his perspective. Can't blame him though, it would be pretty cool to have our own theater room. The kids would love it for sure. One day we'll have our own. :D

No comments: