June 05, 2011

Where are they now?

I have my high school reunion coming up this summer and I haven't decided if I want to go or not. I'm not close with any of my high school friends anymore but I have some I'm friends with on facebook. I like looking at their pages and seeing what they're up too. I've seen some guys who have turned into bodybuilders. I've seen some girls who are pro archers. I've seen old friends become doctors and others become attorneys. It's amazing to hear where everyone is now and how they are doing. In high school, you never think, "oh, this person is going to own a bunch of bushnell rifle scopes and become an excellent hunter." Well, some people might I guess. Still, I don't think I'll be going to my reunion. I'm such a different person than I was in high school, but that's probably true of everyone. We'll see.

No comments: