May 13, 2011

Wanting, but waiting

I've never really considered having an RV until I met my husband. Sure I've seen them on the road and at campgrounds but I never thought much about them other than how nice they are. Now my husband, he has always wanted one. He had one growing up so he's used to them. So it's not surprising he wants one. I don't have a clue how to take care of one or what kind of rv repair may come up but I think I'm getting used to the idea. We've talked about maybe next year with our tax return possibly investing in a hitch so we can get a pop up trailer. Something small, but large enough to sleep our family. It shouldn't be hard to pull a pop up right? We looked at one a few days ago, it was pretty nice. It even had a spot in the front for a four wheeler. Now that's what I'm talking about! Hubby gets a pop up trailer and I get a four wheeler. That sounds like a good deal to me! Better let my husband know about it. ;)

No comments: