May 13, 2011

Feeling grateful

At work, I hear a lot about different kinds of medications, what they do, how they work and so on. I also hear from friends and family about different kinds of medicine they are on and why. Sometimes I feel bad hearing about the many meds so many people are dependent on for one reason or another. What's even more sad, is when some people get addicted to certain drugs and end up needing some type of detox, like a methadone detox. You hear celebrities all the time having to go through detox for one thing or another. I think it's really sad. That's why I'm so grateful that so far, hubby and I haven't needed to be on any medication, nor our children. I'm so thankful we're doing well and hopefully we can keep it up for a long time. Counting my blessings in the meantime!

No comments: