February 02, 2011

Wouldn't you know

I was taking a survey earlier today and it was asking me questions about my current job and how I liked it. Everything I answered I did with a positive response. Why? Because I love my job and have no complaints with it. This position really is the best for me and I'm very grateful to have it. But how many people can say that about their job? I would gather, not many. There are so many people, let's say in health care, who still look at health care job listings to find something "better." I don't mind that people want to find the perfect job, but when you're never satisfied with what you have, that's when I think it's sad. You can find good things in the most minuscule things, if you're willing to try. Makes everything a little easier IMO.

No comments: