February 27, 2011

Who's your Valentine?

Mine is my husband. He's so incredible and I couldn't ask for a better partner. This year for Valentine's Day he completely surprised me. He bought me some flowers which I look forward to each year. There's something about having fresh flowers in a room that really brightens it up. On top of the flowers, the surprise was the huge teddy bear that I secretly wanted, sitting in the driver seat of our car. I was so surprised! Seriously, I freaked out when I saw it lol. Such a sweetie I have! So, what did you get for Valentine's? I know some people probably looked at Proflowers Shari's Berries or looked online for other sweet gifts to give. Even if you didn't exchange presents, that's ok because sometimes it's enough to just be with the ones we love. :)

No comments: