February 25, 2011

Round and round

Just like me, round and round lol! (Can you tell from my last few posts that I'm kind of stuck on the burn belly fat topic? Round and round...) I think after the crazy whirlwind of a year I had last year, I'm deciding to make this year a healthier one. No, I'm not one of those people who make a New Year's Resolution to lose weight, stick to it for awhile, then go off it. I don't want to just lose weight, I want to be healthier all around. I don't want to diet, I want to create a healthier lifestyle for myself and my family. I don't want to eat vegetables all day, I want to find a good balance between all foods, healthy and non (because you know I like my ice cream). I feel like I should look at the whole picture and not just pieces of it. I've gone off and on with diets and exercise but nothing ever stuck. I think what I'm doing now will and that makes me feel pretty darn good. :)

No comments: