February 03, 2011

It's been awhile since we've looked

Into car insurance that is. I know there are a lot of companies that claim they have really cheap auto insurance, ours is one of them. ;) But I've been wondering, now that our next bill is coming due, if maybe we should look into other options. We all know there are a ton of companies willing to take on new customers granting them the best deals. But, we haven't had any problems with the company we are using now. Maybe we shouldn't switch. Why fix something that isn't broken right? I would love to pay less but do you take the chance with a new company or stay content where you are? I'm pretty sure I spoke on this very topic not too many posts ago. About finding happiness with what you have instead of always looking for something better. You know what, I'm going to take my own advice and stay with who we use now (if my husband thinks it's a good idea of course :).

No comments: