February 03, 2011

Do you change or not?

We've been using one tax guy for awhile. He had been really good and his price was pretty reasonable. But this past year when my husband took in our taxes, he said he didn't feel like we should stay with him. So while the price was nice, we've looked into someone else this year. It will be a little more expensive but hopefully worth it. This is a busy season for everyone who does taxes. I imagine it would be easy to find accounting finance jobs this time of year especially. Anyway, I'm excited to get ours done soon. I hope we get a good amount this year, better than last years. It's nice to have for a few days before it all goes away and pays off debt. We always put ours towards debt or something else big, like braces for my husband. What do you end up doing with yours?

No comments: