January 26, 2011

What do you know...

You buy something thinking there won't be a problem and then you have many. That's what happened when I went to the store recently. I went in wanting to buy one thing. I came out with three but that's not the point. ;) I went in mainly to buy a gate for our stairs. We bought our last gate at this store and we wanted another one just like it. Problem number one, they didn't have the same one. Ok, so I picked a different, similar one and went to check out. Problem two, when the cashier went to use her barcode scanner she couldn't find it because the shipping label covered it. Ok, so we found another one and I took it home. Problem three, it was too small for our stairs. So back to the store we go and hopefully, next time will be a little easier!

No comments: