January 18, 2011

There's one thing...

Above anything else when it comes to my health is that I would love to have a thin waist. I would prefer to focus on that instead of the booty and thighs. Really. I've never had a small waist and would LOVE one! I have a friend that is doing a flat belly diet and has done really well so far. She's my hero when it comes to weight loss and being healthy overall. She's worked really hard though and right now I'm still in the beginning phase of my being more healthy journey. I know I could find a lot of fat burning products to try but I really want to go the more natural route and create a healthy lifestyle and not just some random diet or product. Yeah, it's the harder way of doing things, but this way, I know it will last longer and that's what I want!

No comments: