January 18, 2011

Rotation is key!

Last year we were doing really well with making sure we had a food storage in case anything ever happened. We had food to get us by for awhile and plenty of water. I felt pretty good about what we had. But lately, we've been trying to go through our food storage so we can use up the old and replace it with new. We don't have a lot of room so I want to get rid of some of it first before we start replacing things. That and it's a pain to take out one thing and then replace one thing when you have to move everything else to get to it. Ok, so I'm lazy. There, I said it lol! But I really do want to get back to having enough to get us by for a few months and plenty of water. You just never know when you might have to live on it. This recession has been hard on everyone, so it's better to be safe than sorry!

No comments: