December 17, 2010

Ready, set, go!

That's how I feel about Christmas coming up! We're all ready, minus a few gifts that need to be wrapped. I'm still working on the our Christmas Eve pajamas, but hopefully they are done soon. I haven't had much desire to work on them, but this weekend I hope to make some good headway with my husband's help. I also have some material to make a Christmas dress for my daughter but I probably won't get to that in time before Christmas. That's going to be an after holiday dress lol. So, everything is pretty much ready! I can't believe Christmas is next week! Wow, has this month gone by fast or what?! I'm excited that it's so soon but sad too that another year has past. Hubby and I have really been trying to enjoy every moment we have together and as a family. It has been a fabulous year and we wouldn't change anything. 2011 will be a great year too! Bring on Christmas then the new year and we're all ready to go! :D

No comments: