October 06, 2010

Trying to be crafty

I have this lofty goal of being a fun crafty person. But I'm not really. I can Google anything and follow someone else's ideas and those usually turn out ok. There are so many things you can find online when it comes to crafts! You can learn to work with pottery, or become a great seamstress, or you could even find ideas on how to use glass tile and turn it into beautiful artwork! But really, I wish I was more creative and came up with things myself, without any help. I've probably relied on others ideas too much, so perhaps my brain just needs some tweaking to think more on it's own? Either way, I still try to be a craftier person. My first project was a pillowcase and it turned out pretty well. Next on my list, a wreath. Then on to tutus! :)

No comments: