October 16, 2010

Nothing but love

Can I just say how nice it is to finally be in a career where when I go to work, I don't have to check the clock every few minutes waiting until the day is over. Seriously, it's so nice do something I love and when you love what you do, time doesn't matter as much. I can still remember my first job, babysitting as a youth. Then I was a janitor in college, that wasn't too bad either. From there I did fast food and customer service type jobs. I'd looked into retail jobs but nothing worked out that way. Anyway, none of the jobs I did have were awful but none of them I loved either. The moment I realized what I wanted to do, everything fell into place and I truly love my job. I love being a wife, a mother, and a part-time employee. I'm very blessed indeed!

No comments: