October 23, 2010

I really need more

Sleep, I really need more sleep. My land, you should see my face. I'm close to having dark circles around my eyes and I yawn every few minutes. I'm exhausted from getting up with our youngest all night long. We're trying to get her to sleep through the night but she isn't having it. I get to the point of being so tired I'll nurse her back to sleep just so I can rest for the next hour and a half. But then that means she's still not sleeping through the night and neither am I. We keep trying though a little at a time. Hopefully it doesn't take longer than a few weeks to get her to sleep through the night because I haven't been functioning very well. You know you're too tired when you're doing something and then the next thing you know, you're waking up from being asleep. Not a good thing!

No comments: