October 23, 2010

Can't decide

We're trying to decide what to do for our Halloween costumes. We need to figure it out soon considering Halloween is next week, yikes! I think we've narrowed it down to either being carrots or rainbows. The baby has a bunny costume so I thought it would be cute for the rest of us to be carrots. Or, we thought about being a family of rainbows because our kids thought that would be fun. I admit, it does sound kind of cute. So, we were at the store yesterday and I was trying to find inspiration for costumes. The store had a ton of costumes for adults and kids. I wouldn't have been surprised if they also had dog costumes next to their dog beds and pet food area. But even with all their costumes, I walked away without any ideas for our costumes. Looks like I will be headed to Google next!

No comments: