September 16, 2010

It's that time again

Time for me to get back on track. Again. Since I've had the baby I've been so stressed. Going to school and having a newborn is so hard to do. Then having to work a 40 hour clinical rotation and being away from my family, also very hard. Studying for a huge final in order to graduate, also hard. Studying for a very expensive license exam, hard too. So needless to say, I've had a hard and crazy year. And during a time like that, I put on weight. I weigh more now than I did when I was pregnant. Yes, that's sad but true. I haven't really wanted to admit that but I figure that's the first step to recognizing what the problem is. :) I know I could look at apidexin reviews or other weight loss options to help me but I've decided to fall back on the one thing I love to do and that's run. I just got a free 3 month membership to a gym and it's perfect timing because it's getting cold out and I don't like to run in the cold. I'm so excited to start up again! Go me. :D

No comments: