August 19, 2010

One day, right?

I've been noticing my car gets pretty tightly packed when we go anywhere as a family. Thankfully, I have an awesome husband who can organize things in a way that best utilizes the space we DO have in our car. But I'm beginning to wonder, if we have more children, will there be enough room? Yikes! We've talked about getting a roof rack with a cargo carrier of some sort to free up some room, but they're more expensive than we can afford anytime soon. So while we're out and about I look at others cars and see what they have on top of their car. I see a lot of yakima rack styles and bike racks and some people pull little trailers. It would be great if we could have something now to help with storage but it's going to have to be one of those things we'll end up buying at a later time. Maybe when we're done with school! :D

No comments: