July 13, 2010

So far, so good

I seriously cannot believe that I have been out of school for over two months!! WHOA! Two months ago I had finals and graduation and now, summer is almost over. Time has FLOWN this summer and I can't believe it. It's been such a great summer too. I finished with school and hubby took some summer classes. Which, I might add, he PASSED! Thanks to a friend of ours who helped tutor him in his math class, the one class we were really worried about, he did awesome. I was so proud of him!

So we've worked around his class schedule. We've also worked around a million appointments and moving. Talk about a stressful time there! We've also been to one family reunion and will go to another. Also, with my church calling, I have girl's camp coming up that I've needed to prepare for, also keeping me busy. Plus, trying to clean and organize and unpack and rearrange things keeps us busy. Oh, and babysitting and having neighbor kids over, also add to the craziness. And on and on and on.

Yep, pretty crazy summer but it's been great and I have loved being home with my wonderful little family!

2 comments:

Kate said...

i'm glad things are going well for you! *HUGS*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.