July 13, 2010

Back on

Back on the bandwagon that is. Yep, once again I'm trying to prepare to run either a 5k or 10k. It's been months since I've ran a good mile, ok, a good anything, and I have been feeling it. I was looking at photos from our early marriage days and I thought to myself, wow, I was a lot thinner back then! It was really depressing. My husband and I talked about it yesterday and how we've "let ourselves go" and it doesn't make me happy. I want to be happier and I feel happier when I know I can run a good run. So maybe I need some appetite suppressants to help curb my love for sweets or something else to help keep me motivated. Maybe I'll just register for a race. It's hard not to work hard on something when you've put out a lot of money for it. :D

1 comment:

Cami Jo said...

That is TOTALLY ME! I can always get motivated once I've signed up for a race! And...even when I did the 10K a few weeks ago, I thought to myself...man..I'm sure glad Michelle inspired me to run! What a great way to get myself feeling good! Thanks! Good luck! You'll be awesome!